Monday, September 10, 2007

Baby Shower

Saturday was my baby shower at my parents house and it was SO incredible! I got more gifts than you can imagine. It took me around an hour and a half to open them all and people were having to leave during it all because it was taking so long!!! The decorations and gifts were AMAZING so thank you sooooo much to Lacey, Wendi, Pam, and mom for the beyond perfect, better than I could ever imagine baby shower!

Here's some of the decorations:


This will be Mckayla's coming home from the hospital outfit her Aunt Lacey got for her:

I think she's going to be an OSU girl!

Aunt Lacey also hand made this canvas art for Mckayla. Isn't it amazing?!!!

Here's after the shower in my living room swimming in the loot! (Lacey also made that blanket in my lap. It's the same print as my diaper bag and car seat) I LOVE IT ALL!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO exciting! I'm glad that you got ton's of things. This little girl is gonna be so overwhelmed with love, hugs, and kisses, she won't know what hit her!! LOL!