Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Artwork added

I finally got the 2 framed artwork prints I had my eye on yesterday. Had to add a "Star Wars" and "Indiana Jones" print. These are really pretty neat. They are not normal posters but rather framed textured/painting on wood. They look alot fancier in person than normal movie posters. I like that they don't have glass on the frame so there is no glare bouncing off the pictures and since they are wood and not paper there are no creases either. I also put up my framed filmcell sets that I have. On another theater note, I purchased my 2 side surround and 2 back surround in-ceiling speakers yesterday and now am waiting for them to arrive. I'll need to add 3 more for my front left/center/right speakers though before putting them up to complete the 7.1 setup.



0 comments: