Sunday, October 12, 2008

Football

Today was my first Saturday off work in around a month and a half and this was a great Saturday to be home for all the big football games! First was OU/Texas...and we all know how that one turned out...so Mckayla was dressed in her pink OU outfit that Chris picked out for her, but there was quick change of clothes after the game because daddy was a little upset with OU. That was fine by me because her OSU outfit was much cuter :) At least the night ended on a great note! GOOO COWBOYS!!!



Mommy was in a great mood!

.....daddy not so much



She's just so stinkin cute in anything she wears!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blog was recommended to me by google reader. I'm also an Oklahoma mommy and I just wanted to say that your little girl is ADORABLE! I love the cheerleader outfit!

Anonymous said...

I must get pictures of ALL of these great poses! She is a doll and a born cheerleader! I knew your Mom and Dad would like that comment! Ha!
Grandma Debbie

Wendi Klinghamer said...

What a little cutie. The OSU outfits are way cuter!! Sorry Chris. Can't wait to see what she will be wearing at her party next week. I can't believe she will be one a week from today.

The Timmons said...

I like the OU outfits personally :) She is adorable Jes!