Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas #4

On Saturday we went to my Aunt Pam and Uncle John's house for another Christmas party. Unfortunately we arrived an hour and a half late because some little girl decided to take the longest nap EVER and then we had to leave early because I had to work! BOOOO! It was still lots of fun and we played dirty Santa, which is always entertaining!

Here's Mckayla with my Aunt Pam. Obviously Mckayla wasn't too into posing at the moment...

She could see their horses out the window

But of course she was more interested in getting into their magazines

...and their remote controls OF COURSE! I love here though how she's stacking them on top of the remote control holder!

Mimi and Papa gave her lots of yummy food!
I wish we could have stayed longer! Thanks so much for the great food and gifts!

0 comments: