Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving

On Thanksgiving we went to my aunt and uncle's house for a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving meal! Mckayla, Abbey, and Summer had a blast chasing eachother around. Mckayla loved this piano and microphone:
Dinner time!
Mckayla and Summer pretty much demolished Summer's room, here Summer had said "hey, I have a big idea!" before cleaning out and getting into her toy box!
Grandma and Papa
Joe, Carlie, and John
Mom and Dad
Claire and her puppy
The girls were SOOOO excited for my cake balls!!!
Summer had been petting Carlie here and saying "good puppy"
Here's Abbey and Mckayla playing the piano
It was another Happy Turkey Day! We have so much to be thankful for! We love all our wonderful friends and family!

2 comments:

Lacey McKay said...

It's so weird to see photos of Abbey on a day that I didn't see her in person. And I want to know where in the heck is her cute sweater? I guess that's what I get for trusting a man to make a girl look cute. Thank you so much for taking pictures for me! Would you mind sending a few of them my way for the blog book?

Pam said...

Missed you on our Turkey Day.