Friday, January 15, 2010

Fairy

Gymboree came out with a new line of clothes with fairies!!!! I was really excited because it was also Gymbucks time so I knew I could get a couple without spending too much, my favorite one we got her says "I believe in fairies" on the front and has adorable little fairy wings on the back! Mckayla loves fairies so I thought she would enjoy fairy clothes too but I had no idea I would get quite the reaction we did when I tried it on her last night....I had her go to our room where the full length mirror was so she could see the shirt. She was a little excited at first....
But then she had to get a better look at those wings back there....
then she got REALLY excited and daddy had to fly our little fairy girl all over the house!!! She refused to take the shirt off after this :)
Mckayla also got this adorable shirt and headband that Wendi made for her for Christmas! I wish I had the craftiness to make such cute things!

2 comments:

Lacey McKay said...

What a cute little fairy! Reminds me of the Abbey Cadabby shirt. I think it had little wings on the back like that? LOVE that last pic of her! Precious!!! And you SO could make cute stuff like that!

Wendi Klinghamer said...

That's so funny! I almost got that shirt too. I spent way too much money there and couldn't decide on what to get so I got several shirts from the butterfly collection and the fairy line. They need to stop making such cute clothes. I swear that's where a majority of my paycheck goes to. The shirt and headband looks really cute on her. The headband was soo easy. Just used a lot of hot glue to cover over a plain one.