Friday, February 26, 2010

Buffy Doggy

We made a quick trip to Stillwater today because we were craving some yummy bacon cheese fries from Joe's! We also did a little shopping and driving around the town too, but Mckayla was most excited to see Buffy doggy! Their fries absolutely did not disappoint and Mckayla was excited to get her picture taken with Buffy!
I told her to show me her sticker that the Joe's girl gave her and she did this silly pose by sticking out her chest to me...she's so goofy :)
My first thought when I saw this next one was "I pledge allegiance, to Eskimo Joe's...." hehehe
And the best part of the trip was this t-shirt I found for me!!!! It's PENGUINS!!!! They had baby and youth sizes too, but no toddler sizes for me to get Mckayla a matching one :(

Pretty awesome, huh?!!!

2 comments:

Lacey McKay said...

Love it! :)

Mimi said...

What fun, we need to plan another trip together to Stillwater. I need the t-shirt as well.