Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Zoo

We were SO excited for the nice weather and to go to the Zoo to see the new baby giraffe!!! Grandma came with us too and we had so much fun!!! Isn't the baby soooo cute? I'm glad human babies don't come out weighing 150 pounds and over 6 feet tall!!!
Then the deer kept poking their noses through the fence at Mckayla! I think they wanted some goldfish crackers...
Checking out the cats...
Giving the tiger a hug :)
LIONS!!!
Her first Merry Go Round!!!! She loved it so much that she cried when it was over.


We got denied entrance into the new Children's Zoo because we weren't Zoo Friends members, I guess it's open to the public on Friday, so we went to their playground instead. Mckayla had tons of fun there too so I guess it wasn't too big a loss. Next time we'll check it out I guess!

1 comments:

Grandma & Grandpa said...

Awesome pictures! I had a great time. Thanks for letting me come. It was a fun day!
Grandma