Sunday, April 18, 2010

Phone pics

Here's a bunch of random pictures that I have taken with my cell phone and finally gotten them all onto the computer. So the picture quality won't be great but I got some cute ones!

Earlier this week I found Mckayla a new slide on craigslist! Her little one (in the background) was way to small for her and she would say "mama it's a little tiny one, I need a BIG slide!" It was kinda sad though because we got it and she played on it that day but then starting the next day til now it has been raining so she just looks out the back door saying "I wanna slide!!!" :(
Here's her new sun hat that she insisted on wearing around all night
Yeah she is in her car seat and had to have her umbrella and she held it up like this the whole car ride!
Checking out the cars at Toys R Us

She got this magnifying glass at Mimi and Papa's and kept talking about "mysteries" hehehe
Wearing daddies shoes around the house:
Chocolate ice cream.....mmm mmm mmmm!
Her new pet: Princess Jilly (she's a zhu zhu pet and she makes noises and runs around all over the floor)
This is from when we went with the playgroup to Krispie Kreme doughnuts for a tour and she got to make her own doughnut!
Visiting Mimi at work

And this is the greatest video of all time! It's pretty dark and the video quality is blah since it's from my phone, but we were waiting to seated at Ted's (and it was pretty crowded too) and Mckayla was in a great mood and started dancing for everyone! She normally is pretty shy around that many people but I guess she liked their music! It was hilarious! She kept everyone entertained!

3 comments:

Lacey McKay said...

Um, she has cupcakes on her outfit in about half of these pictures. And they are all different outfits! Ha! I need to order her an ACOT tee! Or does she already have one? I can't remember who've I've bought them for already.

Wendi Klinghamer said...

That's too funny!! We tried to go to Ted's last night. We got there before 5:30 and there was a wait of 45 minutes. Matt didn't want to wait that long so we ended up going to Interurban. I'm sooo craving some good Mexican food. I miss Dos Gobachos. It was a lot easier to get into.

Lacey McKay said...

I can't believe you haven't updated your blog with your news yet! You have to write down the details of how you found out while it's fresh in your mind! I'll keep checking...