Thursday, May 13, 2010

Fun at the lake

I didn't get a lot of pictures because I was having so much fun being a bum, but I did catch the girls eating popsicles on the porch (I'll also add that it was like 58 degrees outside at the time too!)

We had lots of fun feeding the fish, turtles, and ducks and of course we ate tons of good food! Mckayla also helped me make sugar cookies with frosting and sprinkles! Hopefully next time we come it will be a bit warmer and we can actually get out on the boat and swim a little!

3 comments:

Lacey McKay said...

Abbey says: "Hey look! Popsicles! I wish I could have one of those popsicles! Maybe I can have one of those after I eat dinner..."

The Brack's said...

LOL that girl is so silly :)

Lacey McKay said...

Update: Abbey ate all of her dinner and the second she was done, she said "I ate all of my chicken and all of my potatoes...Now I can have a popsicle!" She had TWO popsicles this evening! A rocket pop and a cherry flavored pop!