Monday, September 20, 2010

Cinderella

Cinderella graced us with her presence! Grandma got her this BEAUTIFUL dress in Disney World and of course some matching glass slippers! So ever since we've been home she has been wearing it non-stop and we have played "Cinderella" more times than I can count. She gives me her wand, tells me she is in the ripped pink dress and I have to bippidy boppidy boo her to get the beautiful blue gown, then I have to bippidy boppidy boo the pumpkin to make a carriage, then we all go to her room for the ball and with her music playing she dances with daddy prince until I make the clock dinging noise for it being midnight and the spell is broken. She runs from the room, "loses" a shoe on the staircase (in the hall) and daddy prince has to go find it and see if it fits her. When it fits her she gives him a kiss and they get married! She is so funny and loves it SOOOOO much! So I guess she is going to be Cinderella now for Halloween!!!!
Oh yeah and now our ENTIRE house is covered in silver glitter! LOL

3 comments:

Grandma & Grandpa said...

She is the most BEAUTIFUL Cinderella I have ever seen! How fun to be invited to the ball and play along with her. She has quite the imagination!

Mimi said...

What a beautiful princess! Cinderalla was always my favorite movie as a little girl. She is a doll.

Lacey McKay said...

Oh I love this post! What fun memories she will have from this!