Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Olivia's room

Well her room is finally starting to come together!!! We've found a few things for the walls but there is still more that we need to get. Chris painted the room a couple weeks ago and I got all her clothes washed so now it's just getting slowly organized and ready for Olivia's arrival!


I made this memory board!!! Thanks to Lacey's suggestion, I bought a memory board at Kohl's and just recovered it with this Olivia fabric I bought online, stapled it to the back and then stapled on white ribbon and hot glued the buttons! Yay for my rare appearance of craftiness!!
I just got this butterfly/flowers mobile thing at Babies R Us and Chris isn't too sure about it yet but I think it will look better when we get stuff up on the blank walls around it.

So that's where we are at! And I'm exhausted so that's where it stands until my next burst of inspiration!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

I LOVE it! The paint color is perfect, Chris did a good job. I can hardly wait to meet her!

Grandma & Grandpa said...

Beautiful room! You did an awesome job. It looks even better than I imagined it would! You are very creative!

The Timmons said...

very cute! We are decorating our nursery tonight. :)