Friday, December 10, 2010

Updates to Olivia's room

I found a couple more things for Olivia's room!!! I got the mirror at Hob Lob and the canvas handprints, I'm proud to say, was my idea! I saw a mommy and me handprint thing online (or blue for daddy and me) and thought "why exclude the other family members by only having 2 handprints on one canvas?" so I thought that was a project I could handle...I got some 8x10 canvas on sale at Hobby Lobby, 5 colors of $0.67 craft paint, and some cute foam letter stickers! I think it turned out pretty cute! Now I'm going to experiment with hanging the butterfly thing from pink satin ribbons instead of having the floating look and maybe cover the metal part with ribbon too. We'll see. And then I've got one more idea brewing for above the crib, but that will come later!!


2 comments:

Grandma & Grandpa said...

I LOVE the hand prints. What an awesome idea. You have created a beautiful room. Miss Olivia is very lucky!

Mimi said...

What a cute idea! The mirror really gave it extra charm, too.