Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Olivia's rom

I know I've posted pictures before, but I am doing it again because I finally have the room completely finished!!! Woohoo!!

I got these prints above the crib on Etsy because You Are My Sunshine is kind of my song for the girls :) I wanted white wood frames but HobLob didn't have any really so I decided to just get these with a tiny black frame.

And the last piece to complete the room is the toybox Chris's mom got us!!! Thank you again soooo much!!!

I really do just love her room, every time I rock her in there I like just looking around and staring at it all!!!

1 comments:

Mimi said...

It is so bright and cheerful, like a fresh Spring day. I would never want to leave, you are so talented and have such an eye for decorating (definetly didn't get that from your Mom).