Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Picture overload

Well, I'm about a month and a half behind on posting pictures from my actual camera. The convenience of taking and posting pictures from my phone has made me lazy! So rather than doing a bunch of posts about the events of July and August, here's one giant post instead! The pictures go backwards in time, starting here with a pic from August 20.

August 19: swimming at Brian and Lacey's!

playing beauty shop



all her Mario friends watched her eat :) and of course she had to have ALL of her drinks with her lunch!

August 18
August 17
August 16
August 6: Celebrating Brian's birthday at Mimi and Papa's house


"I'm FIVE!!"
LOVE this pic of GiGi and Olivia
July 23: celebrating my birthday at Mimi and Papa's
July 22: we went to Eskimo Joe's with Matt, Wendi, and Emily on my birthday!
July 21
July 13: playing in Mckayla's princess tent

1 comments:

Mimi said...

Thanks, it's like Christmas! You took some truly awesome pics.