Friday, January 11, 2008

First Laugh!

Mckayla gave us her first adorable little laugh tonight! I was holding her in my lap facing the tv (one of her favorite things to do is watch tv) and Chris came up to her and started making silly faces and noises and she was smiling like crazy and then all of a sudden we heard a cute little laugh! No belly laugh or anything yet but it was definetely a laugh! She did it again a couple times after that but not as clear as the first one. She's been making the face like she wants to laugh, smiling then opening her mouth real wide and getting excited, but no noise has come out until tonight. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen! Maybe someday I can get video of it, but don't hold your breath because I still haven't gotten a really good picture of her smiles, I never want to run for the camera when she's smiling at me or she stops smiling and just stares at the camera when I do have it. Someday I'll get it!!!

Here's a cute picture of her with Chris from the other night. He holds her like that in his lap for the longest time and she either watches tv or looks back and forth at everthing or the fan. She's so interested in things now, we love it!

1 comments:

The McKays said...

Yep, you need to capture this on film!