Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Big girl

I thought this looked like such a big girl outfit! We went up to the hospital today so I could put myself on the schedule to start working again :( I'm going to work one 8 hour shift a week until I start back full time with 12 hour shifts on January 22. So I'm working 11pm-7am this Friday, next Friday, and the next one after that. I'm so depressed I have to start working again!


Here's a video I took a few nights ago of Mckayla getting excited and kicking her legs a hundred miles per hour. She does that a lot now and it is so funny because sometimes she gets this really serious look on her face while she does it like she is trying soooo hard to kick as hard and fast as she can! She really loves to look at the ceiling fans now too. She stares and smiles for the longest time. That's what she was doing when I took this video clip.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute, she is changing so much every day. Papa says she needs to play ball, she's an awesome kicker.

Wendi Klinghamer said...

She looks so grown up and starting to not look like a newborn anymore. I thought it was going to be the end of the world when I went back to work. You'll worry about her all day long for a few weeks and then it will just be a part of your routine and you just get used to it.

The McKays said...

She does look like a big girl in that outfit! And her thighs are starting to get chunky too! I want to get 'em!

The McKays said...

Long time, no post! Get on it girl! We miss that little munchkin! :)