Sunday, December 30, 2007

2 month photo shoot

Yesterday we went up to see Brian, Lacey, and Abbey and we had so much fun! We were anxious to see their new studio/theater that we've been seeing pictures of and hearing about for so long. It is SO beautiful, we are jealous! Mckayla and Abbey got to do a little photo shoot in the new studio and Mckayla did really well, but Abbey wasn't wanting much to do with it (probably because she sees that camera and knows whats coming now!) My mom got them matching penguin outfits for Christmas so we wanted pictures of them together, and they turned out pretty cute! I must say we've got some pretty cute little girls (not that I'm biased or anything)! My favorite was the zebra print pictures though. I love zebra print anyway but the pictures turned out so beautiful. Thank you so so so much Brian and Lacey!! We'll have to come play again soon!!!


Abbey helping to give Mckayla back her pacifier (no prompting her to do this either!)
Kisses from Abbey!

I love these girls!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my precious girls! Photos are priceless!

Mimi