Friday, December 7, 2007

Mobile

Mckayla has just recently discovered the bear mobile in her bassinet that she sleeps in and she just LOVES it! It is soooo cute; when you put her in there (when she's not fussy) she looks up at them and just smiles and smiles and stares at it for a long time! Of course she loves her rainforest waterfall toy too so we propped that there too and she is entertained for awhile! I put her in her bed this morning while I was doing things and she smiled away so I ran for the camera and I kinda caught one smile on the video, but it's still cute seeing her stare away at it!


1 comments:

The McKays said...

Awww! That's the first smile I've seen from her! I can't wait to see one in real life!

It's still kind of strange to think that you guys actually have a baby. I mean, it's just hard to believe, after how long we've talked about baby names and nurseries and everything, that she's finally here! And she so beautiful! I don't think it has totally hit me yet.