Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Mckayla's first Christmas!!! We had SO much fun! Sunday we went to my parents house to do Christmas dinner and gifts with my extended family. Here's Mckayla in her cute little Christmas dress:

Here's her second cousin Summer playing with the penguin bowling toys Mckayla got from my Aunt Leshia and Uncle John:

Mckayla with her great-Grandma McKay:

Santa left McKayla lots of goodies!

After we did Christmas morning at our house, we went to my parents house for breakfast and presents with them and Brian, Lacey, and Abbey. Here's Mimi and Papa with their grandbaby girls!

Abbey was so much fun to watch with everything because she is old enough to really enjoy presents. At one point we caught her taking a break in her car seat with a box of raisins, just sitting there watching all the activities!

We came home after that and Chris's parents came down for the day. We got a lot of wonderful gifts from both of our parents (too many to list!) but I had to show off this door mat his parents got for us...it is just too funny!

The absolute best part about Christmas was all the fun stuff for Mckayla. She is only 2 months old and she got SOOOOO spoiled! I took a picture of all of her loot. You'll have to click on the picture to make it bigger to see everything, it's just too much to show individually! We love it all!

Here's a couple close ups of some of our favorites:
This is a mini boppy tummy time play pad from Santa. A fun and cute way to get in some time on her tummy!
This is super cute from Aunt Lacey and Uncle Brian, it is doll sized play set of the rainforest stuff just like Mckayla has! Isn't that awesome!!!!!!

This toy was from Mimi and Papa McKay and it makes all the animal noises, spins, and lights up. Abbey had fun with it too!

As you know, I LOVE penguins so by default so does Mckayla (hehe!) so I've always wanted this penguin bowling toys and my Aunt Leshia and Uncle John got this for her:

My mom and I always seem to think alike because I came so close to buying this outfit for Mckayla but held out because we'd already gotten her so much stuff. I never told her about it but she got one for Mckayla and a matching set for Abbey too so they can be twinkies! SO cute! Pictures of them matching to come soon :)

I've always said when I have a kid I wanted the Precious Moments birthday train for each birthday. Each year has a different animal with the number, but this is the first one that is for the new baby and leads the train. Her Grandma Debbie got her this and this adorable tiny little locket for when she gets a little bigger. Isn't it sweet?!!

One of our favorites though (and biggest surprise) was definetely this AWESOME rocking horse Chris's parents got for her! It looks so realistic and it makes cute noises and moves too! This is ironic too because this is what Abbey wanted so bad and got a similar one for Christmas too!

Here it is in action:



THANK YOU EVERYONE SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL GIFTS! We had so much fun and we love you all very much! We are blessed to have such a wonderful family!

0 comments: