Monday, December 24, 2007

Concert

Saturday Chris and I met some of his coworkers to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra in concert at the Ford Center, and it was INCREDIBLE! I was torn because we had to leave Mckayla for the first time to be babysat by my parents. I was having a hard time leaving her, not because I was worried about her being okay, mainly because I didn't want to be away from her! I even took a couple pictures of her that morning so I could look at them on my camera while we were gone (pathetic I know). I held back tears on our way there and after we left but I knew we were going to have fun and the concert was amazing. They had a light show, fireworks, fireballs, snow, fog, and of course some awesome music! I recommend everyone should go see them next year, I think we'll go again too!
Here's one of the pictures I took of her and stared at all day:


0 comments: