Wednesday, December 26, 2007

More Christmas fun

Here is all the stockings at my parents house. My mom has made all of them except we bought a baby's first Christmas one for Mckayla. Her hand made one is at our house. Notice how Chris's is the oddball? Facing the wrong way and much bigger...very appropriate if you know how Chris is about Christmas!!! Any more kids come along and they are going to need a bigger fireplace!!

This is the SUPER cute stocking Chris's mom and dad brought for Mckayla. I think it is the cutest baby's first Christmas stocking I've ever seen!

His parents also got this beautiful plate and mug for Mckayla so she can leave Santa milk and cookies. As you can see he enjoyed his sugar cookies!!

The funnest thing about Christmas morning was Abbey saying my name for the first time! Lacey had walked in the house and yelled my name and Abbey just repeated it as clear as day! She kept saying it over and over and she would look and point at me every time too so she definetely knew it was my name! We caught a little clip of it here but she said it lots of times and even clearer too. YAY ABBEY!

0 comments: