Friday, March 21, 2008

Roly Poly

Well our baby girl is 5 months old now if you can believe it! She is so much fun now and has such a little personality, every day is an adventure. She has really mastered rolling in both directions now, so much so that I had to lay out a quilt for her to have plenty of room because she would get stuck on the play mat with the things that go overhead. It's so funny to watch her (and she is doing this while I'm typing this) because she rolls over and over and ends up going in circles all over the quilt. It's hilarious! Here's a little sample of her work:

1 comments:

by: Brian and Lacey McKay said...

You're starting to sound like me with the "good job" in the videos. My dad made fun of me the other day because you can hear me say it in almost every single video of Abbey. I guess I need to think of something else to say! :)