Monday, July 14, 2008

Early birthday present

I know I know her birthday isn't for 3 months but she doesn't know any different! She's been pulling up on everything now, which is usually the couch and side tables, and in turn trying to get to things she can't have, leading to us having to pull her away and her throwing a fit. So we got her this learning table that has tons of little toys on it and lights up and plays music, tells colors, letters and more. It's really neat and it gives her something at her level she can pull up on and play with!



I don't know what she was doing here but she was getting a little sleepy about this time

3 comments:

Keener Family said...

YOU SPOIL THAT ANGEL all you want too!! LOL! She deserves it!! I just can't imagine the angel throwing a fit though... HEHEHE! WELCOME TO THE JOYS OF MOMMYHOOD!

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT idea! She is growing up to fast!
Grandma Debbie

Anonymous said...

I couldn't really visualize the table, but that is super neat! Wonder how I had kids without all the cool stuff they have today. She obviously loves it and you don't have to shoo her away. So sweet!