Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

I know I'm a little late getting a Halloween post done, but better late than never! Mommy had to work on Halloween :( so Daddy took Mckayla to meet Matt, Wendi, and Emily at the mall to play and do some trick-or-treating. Mckayla's Care Bear costume is so hot and she doesn't really like wearing it so he put her in her Abby Cadabby outfit that says "Fairy in Training" and is kind of like a last-minute costume. Emily's little witch outfit looks so cute, I wish I could have seen the girls myself but at least Daddy got some cute pictures for me!


You can't really see Emily's face here but apparently they were having a yell-off!

There were a lot of pictures with Mckayla's mouth wide open like this and Chris said that's because she was talking and yelling practically the whole time!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet, they both look adorable! She is so young, I'm sure she was much happier in a cooler outfit and watching everything going on around her. Missed seeing her, though.