Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ouch!

Yesterday Mckayla said another new word! She was crawling around on the air vents in just a onsesie with no pants and I told her that she needed pants on because it is ouchie on her knees, and I said ouch a couple more times then she just outright said "OUCH!" as clear as day! She said it over and over and repeats it most anytime we say it! So cute! I caught a little video of her saying it in the tub tonight after her stork toy basket lid had fallen on her head:

Another bathtime game; eating the washcloth (it's clean don't worry!)

And here's some other cute pics from the past couple days:
She loves her zebra!


Snacktime in her chair


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, she is too cute! I can't keep up with her changes. They learn so many things so quickly after the first year. Give her a snuggle for me....