Monday, January 5, 2009

Sith baby

Just snuggling in daddy's lap

When I saw this next pic on the camera I was disappointed by not catching a smile or something but when I put it on the computer I cracked up because at the time Chris was watching Star Wars on tv and at that exact moment Mckayla held her hand up and it looks like Mckayla is shooting the lighting out her hand! So now Chris LOVES this picture!

Crawling through her house saying "ball"

Here's what her room is SUPPOSED to look like:
Yet this is what it ends up looking like most days:
She's crazy!

1 comments:

Wendi Klinghamer said...

That picture with the lightning coming out of Sith Baby's hand does look pretty cool. Emily is getting into Star Wars. At least the Clone Wars because it's a cartoon. I got Matt a little sticker book of the Clone Wars for a stocking stuffer and she carries that thing around the house. We keep finding all of the stickers everywhere.