Saturday, January 3, 2009

More fun

This picture is so funny because Chris and I were just sitting in the living room and Mckayla was playing in her room (pulling all her clothes out of the dresser drawers) when she just strolled on in to the the living room with this hat on her head! She found it in her drawers and put it on her head and walked in to show it off to us!

This is just to show off those curls that I LOOOOOVE!!!!

Playing peek-a-boo and waving at me through this tiny window!


Bouncing on her zebra
This one had us cracking up too; she got the drawer out of her play kitchen in her room and crawled with it like this all the way to the living room and kichen!

1 comments:

by: Brian and Lacey McKay said...

Wow! I had no idea how behind I'd gotten on reading your blog! I hadn't seen any of the Christmas stuff except the pics taken at my house. I can't believe how much Mckayla has changed since then. Her hair seems to have grown twice as long in the past two weeks! And those curls...WOW! They are SO FLIPPIN' CUTE!

Abbey and Madison got the same purple sleeper that she is wearing in the post about Duncan. I think it has snow globes on it? I haven't even tried Abbey's on her yet. And I've given up on Madison ever coming.