Monday, February 9, 2009

Sweet girls

On a happier note, yesterday was actually a really great day because we went to visit Brian, Lacey, Abbey, and Madison. It's been a month since I've seen her and Chris and Mckayla's first time to meet her. Mckayla was in a great mood and had a lot of fun there playing with Abbey. The girls were so cute together and at one point they were even hugging eachother! SO CUTE! Mckayla was really sweet with Madison too, I was afraid she would get jealous of me holding another baby but Chris sat her by us a couple times and Mckayla squealed at her and smiled so big and one time she even rubbed her back! She did it so gently too, I was afraid she'd be really rough with her but she just tugged her clothes a couple times and mainly just watched her. Madison pretty much slept the whole time so I did my part to give her some serious snuggles! She's a sweet baby and we had so much fun playing all day!



CUTEST EVER, I KNOW!!!!





1 comments:

Keener Family said...

AWWWW! So precious!!! How is Lacey doing???!!!