Monday, March 16, 2009

Ball Popper

Tonight Mckayla was just running around being her super cute and silly self so I grabbed the camera and just snapped away for awhile. I haven't been taking enough pics lately so hopefully you'll be seeing more new shots more often. I also have been getting sad about how few pics I have of ME with with my baby girl! I'm ALWAYS the one behind the camera so I tried to take one myself of us, then I made Chris take one too. They didn't turn out too bad, Mckayla always looks cute at least :)


















I love these new jammies we got for her, she looks like an Easter egg!!!























The funniest part of the night was when she was in her room playing. She started out just playing with her toy phone that is a part of her kitchen but then she was standing in the corner by her ball popper and starting pointing at it and whining. I knew immediately why because she does this often...the phone had been dropped into the ball popper. And like usual she turns the thing on and gets upset when the foreign object does not come popping out like the balls do. So the pics below are a progression of the process:
1. Playing with the phone























2. Phone in the ball popper
3. Add a muffin to the ball popper too
4. Add a big spoon too
5. Got the spoon out, now I want the muffin back
6. Got the muffin out but that darn phone is still stuck!























This process finally ended with mama to the rescue, retrieving the trapped phone. She's so silly!

0 comments: