Saturday, March 28, 2009

So much fun

This is our viewpoint when little miss wants to be picked up...who could resist that cute face?

Today Mckayla was super whiny (teething) so to distract her from grabbing at my legs to be picked up while I was trying to clean some dishes, I gave her a bowl of bubbles from the dishwater. She loved it! And the best part was it kept her entertained for at least 15 minutes!
At this point she had dumped the bowl of bubbles on her head and given them a taste (hence the bubbles on her chin) And you can see those top two chompers coming in too!!!
Here she's pointing out the duck on her head to us. Telling her that she would get to have a duck on her towel was the only way I could get her out of the bathtub without crying!
This first video is from yesterday when Mimi came by to play for awhile. Mckayla loves to look at pictures but today she was especially interested in seeing and saying "Abbey." She pointed out all the pictures of her in the living room and then the ones in the kitchen, all the while saying "Addey" the whole time. She also points out the magnets with pictures of her as a newborn and says "baby" twice. I guess she needs to see her cousin Abbey soon!!!


Here is another distractor from today's whining-fest. I was trying to pay bills and such and she was once again crying at my legs so I gave her the calculator to play with. It was soooo funny though because she just sat on the floor "tickling" the calculator over and over and over for like 30 minutes! She'd talk to it and press all the buttons like she was "tickling" it. I was cracking up!

1 comments:

by: Brian and Lacey McKay said...

Awww! That is SO freaking CUTE! I want to move back right this second! Our girls need to be together and so do we!