Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!!!

So I know I'm a couple days behind on posting but better late than never!!! Sunday was my dad's birthday so we went to their house and Lacey and Madison met us there too. We celebrated with pizza (dad's FAVORITE meal...haha) and a couple presents. I had to be sneaky to get cuddles in with Madison so I just snuck up behind her and plopped her in my lap without letting her even see my face and making sure I was inches from Lacey (the only person she cares about in life right now!!!) So I got some pudge snuggles and Lacey got her to smile for this super cute picture of us!! I love it!
My dad got a whole OSU cooking setup, with an OSU apron, oven mitts, and an OSU grill top thing that "brands" in either pistol Pete or the OSU logo onto your meat. We'll have some fun burgers now for football season!!!

Madison enjoyed munching on the M&M guys tag :)
We love you dad and hope you had a great birthday!!! xoxoxoxoxo

0 comments: