Saturday, October 31, 2009

2 years old

Here's the BEAUTIFUL pictures Lacey got of Mckayla on Saturday before her birthday party! We went back to the same place we did my maternity photo shoot and we were almost done when a resident there came and told us we had to leave. I guess they have had a problem with kids drinking and making messes out there so they don't allow any non-residents now. We had already gotten some amazing shots and it was getting cold so it wasn't a big deal to leave. These first pictures Lacey got of her at the little playground in my parents neighborhood earlier that day.
I love this one of Brian helping her on the steps!
This first picture is from when I was pregnant, then we re-created it with Mckayla on my lap! When I first saw these together I teared up! So sweet!
Thank you Lacey a million times! These pictures are so wonderful, I don't know how we could ever repay you!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Wow Jess. Makes me want to cry. Great pictures of your sweet baby!

Keener Family said...

AMAZING! You guys created a beautiful lil girl!!