Saturday, October 24, 2009

OSU

I know I am sooooooo behind on my blogging but we have been very very busy working on our house this week so there may not be too much commentary but the pics are the best part anyway! So here's our trip to Stillwater a week ago Friday to check out all the homecoming stuff! It was a gorgeous day and we started off the day right with lunch at Eskimo Joe's!
This girl has the longest tongue I have ever seen!
Yummy!!!
This was our favorite house dec:
Lacey took all the rest of these pictures and she got some AWESOME pics! I love them all!!!
The orange fountain in front of the library; the girls did NOT want to leave it!
Thank you Lacey for the beautiful pictures!

1 comments:

Mimi said...

That was great fun, best cheese fries and burgers ever and I loved that it was homecoming as well. We should do that more often. If I could pick any town to live in, it would be Stillwater....of course with all my older and younger kids too.