Sunday, July 11, 2010

Gardening

Yesterday Mckayla and I planted some flowers in our flower bed! We have been meaning to get some flowers for a long time now but we finally did it and Mckayla was so excited to help me plant them! I was too hot and dirty and sweaty to take pictures of the planting process but here's the finished product! Too bad all our lily blooms are gone from the two plants by the little bushes, they were beautiful! Now we just need to do some work to the other flower bed...it's not so pretty right now :) Mckayla is a wonderful little gardener though! We even got her some pink princess gardening gloves so she was all decked out to help me dig in the dirt!

1 comments:

Mimi said...

Your Dad and I did the same thing yesterday! Looks like we even bought the same kind of flowers. Looks awesome, you girls did a great job.