Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Mckayla!!!

I can't believe it. Our baby girl is THREE today!!! I've been having a lot of flashbacks already to what exactly was going on 3 years ago. The pain and anticipation of meeting our baby girl..and finally getting to see and hold her for the first time. It brings tears back to my eyes just thinking about it. Every year has been more and more of an amazing adventure with her and we can't wait for all the fun that still lies ahead! (As long as it doesn't go by TOO fast!!)
I'll post pictures of her day today later... :)

3 comments:

Lacey McKay said...

Happy Birthday Mckayla! Thank you for letting us watch you open your presents. Abbey likes the train set the best!

Grandma & Grandpa said...

I am glad you got her the train set! She has always loved the trains!

Wendi Klinghamer said...

MUPPPEEETTTSSSS FFROOOMMM SPPAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCEE!! Haha...I've seen that movie so many times. Looks like she had an awesome birthday!! Emily loved talking to her on the phone, but I don't think she could understand Mckayla. I kept hearing her say 'Huh, whad ya say Mckayla' over and over. LOL! She was probably just too excited. Anyway, Happy Birthday Mckayla!!