Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Olivia's 3D Ultrasound

SHE'S STILL A GIRL!!! She wasn't shy at all about showing us that but she spent more than half an hour hiding her face with her hand! I tried everything I could, changing positions, snacking, drinking water, poking her, and she was just really comfy squished in by my pelvis with her hand by her face! She finally moved it at the end and we got some cute shots of her squishy cheeks!

Sticking her tongue out :)
Almost smiling at us!!!
"Peace" sign with her crazy long fingers
The view of her hand over her face that she was so fond of :)

foot and leg
Yawning
cute little squished face

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Can't wait to hold that little munchkin!

Lacey McKay said...

I can't believe I forgot to ask you about how it went when I talked to you today! She looks like her daddy! And yes, definitely a girl! Can we decorate now??? :)