Thursday, October 25, 2007

Cuter every day!

I know all of the pictures we have are of her sleeping but she just looks SO sweet!

SO worth the wait!!!!

This is our favorite way to cuddle

It might be kinda hard to tell by the picture, but here she is stretching and it cracks us up because she loves to stretch and stiffen her arms and legs and it looks like she is about to bust out of the bottom of this little outfit!

She has been so wonderful and we cherish every second with her. She seems to be very good natured, she only cries when she is hungry or getting her diaper changed, she eats like a champ, and lets us get pretty good sleep at night. What more can you ask for?!

2 comments:

The McKays said...

Oh my gosh! I just want to eat her for desert! What a yummy little bundle of goo! Sorry, I think I got that one from Brian. Hee! Hee! CAN'T WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!! You two had better watch out because Aunt Lacey is coming to town and she ain't gonna be holdin' back the kisses! (or the camera) :)

Wendi Klinghamer said...

She looks so cute in pink. Not just because I got her the shirt.