Thursday, February 28, 2008

Attempt number 2

We tried the cereal again tonight and it was about the same as last night. She really doesn't seem to mind the taste of it at all she just needs practice on how to eat off the spoon. Plus daddy distracting her by being silly and making her smile didn't help :) I put the whole video on here so it's kinda long, but it has lots of cute smiles in it and near the end she makes some better attempts at the spoon. I won't put a video every night of the cereal eating I promise :) I'll get some new material for you all!

2 comments:

Keener Family said...

AWW! I'm surprised she's going for the spoon so soon! Pretty soon you won't be able to shovel it in there fast enough! She is SOOOO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

She is trying so hard, aren't you proud of her. She has the hang of everything but the swallowing... won't take her long at this pace!