Wednesday, February 27, 2008

First try with cereal

We tried rice cereal for the first time tonight and it went...okay. She made a funny face the very first taste but afterwards she seemed to kind of like it, she just didn't know HOW to eat it. It was so funny! She would open her mouth for it but then I'd scoop it in and she'd just sit there with her mouth wide open still and it would just fall out, or she'd kind of lick at it but push it out instead. I think she was fine with the taste, we just have to practice how to eat off a spoon! I tried it in a bottle afterwards but it didn't go through the hole and I didn't have any more milk so we just quit for the night. We'll try again tomorrow, she did pretty good for the first try!!!

sorry it's so grainy, I had to compress it so it wouldn't take all day to load on here

1 comments:

The McKays said...

Yay! What a big girl! It looks like she did great for her first try! I didn't have much patience for that messy stage. She'll learn fast enough though. Just wait until she tries peas! Have the camera ready to catch some priceless expressions!

Hey! I see Abbey left her baggie of cherrios and marshmallows over there! :)