Monday, May 12, 2008

First Mother's Day

Here's what Daddy and Mckayla got me for Mother's day: a Precious moments figurine of a mommy and baby girl and a photo album that I saw and said I liked awhile back. I love paisley print, but Chris says it looks like a bunch of lima beans!


Before bedtime Mckayla got a little wind down time with daddy and she looked so cute hanging on to the fringe on the pillow.

Then she showed off her new trick...don't worry this isn't her falling off the chair, daddy's hanging on super tight! She will push into him with her feet until she can get herself to the side of the chair so she can flip her head back like this. This isn't something we did with her, she really does push herself over to look around upside down, kinda crazy, huh?!

Silly girl!!!!

1 comments:

The McKays said...

Abbey was sitting on my lap as I read this. Then she started saying "Chris! Chris!" I wasn't really paying attention to her at first because I was too busy trying to figure out what Mckayla was doing hanging upside down, but then I realized Abbey had recognized her Uncle Chris! :)