Sunday, May 18, 2008

Trip to the Zoo

Chris and I are on vacation this week and we started it off with a trip to the zoo! Mckayla was really good most of the time until she got so tired but refused to go to sleep because there was just too much to see!

"Yeah, I like to just sit back, kick up my feet, and enjoy the ride!"

Here's some of our favorite animals we saw

Nemo!

I loved the elephants!

The zoo workers had him doing tricks for the crowd!


This guy just stared at me directly at the window in front of me!

Just chillin


We LOVED these guys; called Okapi. They look like part zebras but are actually in the giraffe family


It was neat seeing the sea lions up so close:

By the end she was just all tuckered out!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Priceless! Isn't it fun being a parent, you get to relive your childhood all over again.

Anonymous said...

I love the zoo! what cute pictures.. :)

Wendi Klinghamer said...

We went to the Zoo too on Saturday. There were soo many people there. We should have planned better and we could have all gone together. Oh well, maybe next time.