Thursday, May 7, 2009

Always having fun

Well this is another example of how silly my baby girl is...last night after I changed her diaper, I left her shorts off because it was close to jammie time anyway, then next time I looked back at her, she had grabbed her shorts and put them on over her head! She continued to wear them like this until I removed them a bit later. She is also carrying around a kitchen rag that was wet becuase she likes to not only "clean" things, but suck the water out when its wet (I made sure it was a clean rag for that). And she was also digging out my shoes from the closet and trying to wear my tennis shoes! Craziness!
On Sunday my parents came over and Mckayla and my dad spent a lot of time looking out the window at the birds and squirrels!! Mckayla is obsessed with birds lately so she's always wanting to look or go outside to see the "brr's" as she calls them!

4 comments:

Mimi said...

She is such a little character! Isn't this age fun?

Lacey McKay said...

It took me a second to figure out where that pic was taken. I'm not used to seeing that window open I guess. It love how her feet fit entirely on the window sill. They are so tiny!

Lacey McKay said...

Oh, and I love her cute little thighs too! I want to squeeze 'em!

Keener Family said...

AWW! It's so much fun when they are little monsters!!! LOL!