Monday, May 11, 2009

Random stuff

I got this cooler tote thing at work today and someone made a comment like "you can carry your kid around in it" so I gave it a try and not only did she fit, but she thought it was the funnest thing! I set her on the counter and she started grabbing mail and things like it was just her little play/lounge area.
And here's my beautiful mom on Mother's Day, the reason I am who I am and my inspiration for being a good mom :) I love you mom!
A random pic of daddy/daughter tv cuddle time
And classic Mckayla stealing my shoes and wearing them around. I tried to get her walking in my tennis shoe that is by her door here but she heard me and as soon as she sees the camera she FREAKS and wants it, so I had to be sneaky to get this!

1 comments:

Keener Family said...

AWWW! I miss you guys!