Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Chatterbox

Mckayla loves talking on the phone! She has a bunch of toy phones but none are as fun as the real deal! Luckily I can lock my keys so she doesn't start randomly calling people!
She just jabbers away and every now and then we'll here a "mama, dada" or if we've been talking about anyone else she throw their name in there too! It's so stinkin cute!
I love how she matched her Abby Cadabby doll that day! Her favorite character (yes I think she might be beating out Elmo too)!
Yeah we know you are cute :)

4 comments:

Mimi said...

What a doll! She is too cute for words....

Pam said...

I wonder where she gets the chattering from??? Not her mommy. HMMMmm.

The Brack's said...

haha so true! We knew it was inevitable!!!

Lacey McKay said...

Tell her to give me and Abbey a call sometime! We'll chat with her!

When Abbey's in a chatty mood, I'll dial Mimi for her and hand her the phone. She paces around the house (just like I do) and tells all kinds of stories. She has also started saying "like" a lot, just like a big girl would.