Sunday, June 14, 2009

New toy

I'm really excited about my new toy I got the other day...
it's a little bitty camcorder! It's a little longer than the palm of my hand so it's so easy to just toss in my purse or pocket and go! I love it because it has internal memory, so I don't have to purchase a separate memory card, it takes about 2 seconds to turn on and start recording, and it has a built in USB plug in on the side (you can see on the side where you slide the button down and the USB thing pops out from there). So I just plug it in and it automatically dowloads the software and the videos to the computer and I can edit and email from the same program! I love it!!! And even better it was 60% off because its the first generation model!!!! Gotta love a good deal! Here's a video I got of Mckayla with it today when we went to my parents house and she was running to see Bubbles:

0 comments: