Monday, June 29, 2009

A night of fun

I had a rough night at work on Saturday night so last night I felt like I had earned a trip to Old Chicago for some AWESOME pizza! Mckayla was being her usual adorable self; coloring, saying hi to everyone sitting around us, and playing with all the stuff on the table (sugar packets were a favorite!)
Then she stopped to smell all the flowers in the flower bed in front of the restaraunt:
Then we went to Target to pick up some groceries and she found some stuff from the dollar bins to play with:
Then it was home for bathtime! I love that cute booty!!! She likes to lay like this and try to drink the water (TRY that is, I don't let her but she ALWAYS tries!)
And before you think I'm a horrible parent, she got this mesh bag that had some of her toys in it, put it on her head and just sat like this watching the Incredibles on tv, but don't worry it was MESH and we took it right off, we don't let her walk around putting bags over her head!!! It did look so funny though because she was sitting just like this for a few minutes!

0 comments: