Thursday, July 30, 2009

Animals

Mckayla was being so cute tonight wiping all her animal magnets off the fridge them putting them back one at a time, naming each one as she went! She did it over and over and I kept videoing all of it so I picked a couple of the cutest ones! I don't think I got her saying horse and turtle in these so just FYI she calls a horse "neigh" and I'll try to get her saying turtle sometime because it's sooo cute how she enunciates the syllables so clearly...tur-tle :) I love it!

In the next one she noticed I was videoing her....

Here's the "key" to her animal names if you need a little help:

Fish=sheesh

Panda=pamba

Kitty cat=keecat or meow

Goat=go

Giraffe=grass (sort of)

Zebra=seera

Monkey=mongey

Elephant=elfan

Frog=froggie

cow=moo

2 comments:

Keener Family said...

HAHA! SO CUTE! Kalan calls a cow Moo Too! MISS YA'LL!

Lacey McKay said...

Abbey and I love it when she says "Cheeeeese!" and shakes her whole body. We are cracking up!