Monday, July 27, 2009

Summer time!

I'm a little late posting about this, but oh well. Last Thursday we went my grandparents house for dinner with the family (and had some AWESOME gumbo that my uncle John made!) and Mckayla got to play with her second cousin Summer! They seemed to have a lot of fun together, except when it came to sharing toys! Here they were smelling the flowers:
Going in for a hug!
Mckayla doesn't seem so sure.... hehe!
Awww so cute!
Summer checking out the little bird bath
And Mckayla checking out the flowers
There's a turtle farm (if that's what you call it) behind my grandparents house and the girls were loving watching them through the fence
Summer and big sis Carlie...who is taller than me now!!!! I can't believe it!!!!!
sitting pretty :)
Summer is quite a bit braver than Mckayla!
I tried to get a cute pic of them by the flowers but Mckayla wasn't in a smiling mood
Ian somehow sitting on the little bitty bike
We had a lot of fun seeing everyone and eating some great food!!!!

0 comments: