Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Big 25

Well I am officially halfway to 30, or halfway to 50, however you want to look at it. Today has been a great day though, it started with daddy letting me sleep in and then we met my parents at Old Chicago for lunch so I could eat my favoritest pizza ever!!! I have to work tonight so that's not the most fun thing in the world, but such is life! I really want to thank Chris, my parents, and Tom and Debbie for the wonderful birthday gifts and all the love and support you have always given me. That means more than anything I could ever dream to have. All the birthday wishes I have also received have made the day even brighter...so thank you everyone!!!
By far though, this sweet girl is the greatest gift in my life and she means more to me than words can describe. I have such a blessed life!!
XOXOXOXOXO

2 comments:

Lacey McKay said...

Happy, Happy birthday!!! Wish I was there to celebrate with you and munch on some yummy Chicago pizza too!

Mimi said...

Happy birthday, Princess Teacup! Love you so much, how can you already be 25?